Wednesday 1 January 2014

2014 and all that

Well I've created a new book of short stories.   More Shorts 2014 and you can buy it for $2.99 or less than 2 quid on Amazon World Wide Just look for me in a red and white stripy top and shades.

RADIO PEOPLE GET IN TOUCH AS MY SHORTS ARE PERFECT FOR RADIO,
   I  HAVE 500+ OF THEM

GO TO www.michaelgcasey.typepad.com to HEAR 127 of them.

I would love to publish a book and cd of my shorts with facing page translation in Chinese/Arabic/Spanish/Urdu

SO students of English Language   LISTEN AND READ TO LEARN ENGLISH   WITH A BIT OF HUMOUR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Playing a Round with Donald Trump

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...