Wednesday 1 October 2014

You are always better than yourself

You are always better than yourself ©
 By Michael Casey
 You are always better than yourself,
because you have the love that made you,
so that’s 3 to start with,
then there is the love that you gain as you create friendships,
and find a partner too,
so you are never alone,
you are forever growing,
add Faith too,
so we are all Eternal.

Michael Casey

*** I stumbled over this on my PC then I deleted it by mistake, then I though I’d never find it again., So I was glad when I finally found it in a dark corner of my PC. I just  hope you all like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Playing a Round with Donald Trump

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...