Tuesday 8 September 2020

hey Portugal why the sudden spike, are you trapped in the toilet reading me?

hey Portugal why the sudden spike, are you trapped in the toilet reading me?

Portugal reads my stuff nearly every day, as well as USA and UK

so today a big spike

I hope you like what you read and don't want to use me for target practice

not unless you throw malteezers at my open mouth

anyway here's the 2 latest clean photos

with my uncombed hair

my double chin seems enormous in photos

It must be the angle

be an angel and come and see for yourself




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Playing a Round with Donald Trump

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...