Monday 16 May 2022

North Korea has Covid

 

Monday, 16 May 2022

North Korea has Covid

 North Kore has Covid

if he did not spend all the money on Nukes

Things would be so much easier for him

Now lets see HIS and the world's HUMANITY

who will offer Vaccines and who will not

Kim will find who his real friends are

and  the harsh reality of his past decisions

Will he nuke one of his own cities to keep Covid at bay

Or will one of his friends do it for him

Humanity Humanity where is your Sanity

Building Weapons of War and What For

The People are the Treasure of any Land

Ukraine knows this

But in Moscow everything is a SHOW

Let the soldiers die 30% of them already

and for what Putin's Vanity

Vanity oh Vanity

Where is your Sanity

And for my screaming neighbour at 4.30 am 

Screaming at his school age daughter

If you have kids you Love them

Just as you should Love One another

It was in the Sermon at Mass yesterday

Or perhaps your only Faith

is SCREAMING

as for me, I message are you safe ever hour

till they are home safe

That's what Family is supposed to do

But Screaming dad, you are Nothing

but a SMELLY OLD FART

That's all folks the pain monster has descended

My left shoulder feels like I'm carrying a cross

maybe it's a screaming dad like my neighbour

Enough is Enough

They will never visit him in the Old People's Home

as you know I visited every single day for 3 years

then the rest you know


no, she is my first daughter I created her myself and yes she is half Shanghai for real

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

For the Secret Service to read while Trump gets his wish Locked UP

This summary is not available. Please click here to view the post.