Thursday 19 October 2023

my coverage and Others hide themselves


 this snapshot everywhere reads me except parts of Africa

Nobody pays me, so am I a failure


found this old photo from 1996 or earlier as I stood there I thought I'd like to do this more So 15 plus years later I was an Esol teacher for a year, notice the hair colour and tie, I was 4 stones lighter too, before marriage and kids, that's Kim in photo, I hope she is well and happy, I am told I talk with my hands as well, all our pasts make our future, I had only one book by then too, now you can suffer 20 on Amazon and 3 million words if you count everything

https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Michael-Casey/author/B00571G0YC?ref=ap_rdr&store_ref=ap_rdr&isDramIntegrated=true&shoppingPortalEnabled=true

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Playing a Round with Donald Trump

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...