Monday 27 November 2023

for all the President's Men and Women, KOREAN

Korea Peaking Again plus links to Korean Links for all the President's Men and Women

Korea Peaking Again

is it Black Pink

is it the President's wife

Is it my old deaf priest from long ago at Saint Mary's

HELLO TO HIM if it is

Hello to all of you whoever are

Spread the Word

Let my Words be heard

and pray Tinnitus goes away

I'll keep on saying the Rosaries

but can you take away the HORRORS of Tinnitus

and for Koreans everywhere Thank you for the Kdramas

I love them so much

here's the Links again too


Welcoming Korean President to UK

Hello and Welcome to UK, Korean President and your Good Lady

to make you feel at home here’s a selection to read

and an Italian Translation if you bump into the Papal Nuncio while you are here

That’s all hope your team like the stories, even if I never make a penny

at least I can spread a little joy all over the world

162 countries have stumbled over me so far

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Playing a Round with Donald Trump

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...