Friday 12 January 2024

Cold Nights in Canada sleep with a Polar Bear

Cold Nights in Canada sleep with a Polar Bear

I just spotted you peaking overnight

So hello to you, and Celine too

J'adore

Sam Smith is singing behind me

he always does when he mops my floor

It's a good day today

we got 2 bits of news

as good news comes in 3s

I make take a risk the cold and hill and get a lottery

Tomorrow 9 years since my quadruple heart bypass

Gloria is being sung behind me

One of my student daughters is going back to University in the morning

She is 1/2 way through her Anthropology and French degree now

she tells me her university is the No.1 in the world for Anthropology

the French she walks across the road to another University for

So I'm happy for her

As for me yesterday I had a full day up, I beat the Tinnitus

Today I'm beating the Tinnitus again

the Arthritis is hurting, cold weather does that

maybe i should move to a warmer country

Bangladesh is too far away,  I hope you got the warning shot email .....

Please STOP wasting my life with FAKE emails Everybody Everywhere

as for Canada I'm a regular at your Toronto TV Mass so thanks to all of you

My cat Totoro just walked in

9 years ago  the girls finally got a pet

I had said A dog if I die, a Cat for a Heart Attack

Hence Totoro

I really am enjoying my Amazon Prime Music Unlimited

I have it all night too, because of my Tinnitus

I read ADVERTs are coming to Streaming Channels

IF they INTERRUPT films for an Advert 

MILLIONS WILL CANCEL

Its bad enough on normal TV Channel 4

where they TALK OVER THE CREDITS AND MUSIC AT THE END OF FILMS

to advertise what is next

They could have a banner

DO NOT MESS WITH MY FILMS

like in that De Nero and Michelle Gangster in France Film

where he is at the Film Club,go watch it


Anyway

If you have BBC in your life, WITHOUT ADVERTS then shoving them in randomly is HORRIBLE

UTUBE does that too, it is so ANNOYING

ENOUGH of me, I have Kdramas to watch


Italian/Korean/Chinese. and anything GOOD, Hindi ones are great too





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Playing a Round with Donald Trump

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...