Saturday 3 February 2024

Flowers in the snow

Peace is like a flower trying to grow in the Snow

Peace is love refusing to. Let go
Peace is an end to War
Peace is children's laughter once more
Peace is a spring of water
Peace is an end to Slaughter
Peace is so much than this
I wish I was a poet and I could explain it
I wish I wish I wish
But all I can do is say my Rosary
And beg Mary to put a stop to War
As I lay crying in my bed
Mary I'm far from Holy but please but please
As my tears fall down
Listen to me a simple fat clown
And save the world from itself
As you said you would long ago
With the Rosary I pray to thee
On my knees as my tears fall down
Help this clown lead the world in laughter again
And Hope too through you and the Rosary
Amen

@@@
this I sent to moscow from my bed after I wrote it




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Playing a Round with Donald Trump

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...