Tuesday 17 November 2015

Thank you readers

Just  A QUICK THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN READING

THANK YOU

I DON'T know why my readers have suddenly spiked but thanks.

I'm having a pain day today, my post quadruple bypass and my arthritis pain, but others have suffered much much more.....

I always try and write humour to lift people's spirit 

iF YOU WANT MORE OF ME JUST FOLLOW THE LINKS
 
www.michaelgcasey.typepad.com  to hear 50+ stories 
YES ME READING ALOUD MY STORIES JUST SCROLL DOWN, in my posh Birmingham accent
 

9 ebooks and 3 Printed on Paper Books


Thanks again

if ever I sell some books we'll move house fast...... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Playing a Round with Donald Trump

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...