Saturday 3 March 2018

these are this weeks readers me taking over the world

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers this is me taking over the world
it's a snpashot it does not show all my readers
So Media and Rupert how about lending me some crayons to shade in the rest of the world
this is this week's viewers.

I need a house, a car and a puppy dog, the rest we can negotiate.
The house is for the family, the car for my daughter who’ll be 17 in the Spring so she should learn to drive now. And the puppy dog is for me and all of us.
from  Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer in shades


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Playing a Round with Donald Trump

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...