Tuesday 25 August 2020

michael casey fresh out of bath 25 aug 2020

lazy day today, I may write a new piece in the morning, ie. Wednesday, Tinnitus keeps me awake till dawn these past 2 nights, so I listen to music to keep the Hiss at bay, as well as reading Trump news. Finished my Kdrama:- Its Ok, to not be OK, was really good. The Autistic character was very well acted. The whole thing had the most crying in, more than any Kdrama I’ve seen so far. If you want to watch a Korean hunk cry then ladies watch this show. There was a lady crying too, as usual, which breaks any heart, but the sight of a man crying might be too much if you are a lady.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Playing a Round with Donald Trump

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...