Thursday 6 May 2021

I am a Feminist too

I am a Feminist too

I am a Feminist too

I am a Feminist too, my girls are the equal of any man

I also firmly believe that Women are the better sex

Women love men, out of Pity

I hope my daughters continue being very traditionally Feminine

while spanking the men metaphorically speaking

And the greatest gift a daughter can give is a goodnight kiss

Because one day this dad, will have no tomorrow

So hugs and kisses

Even when I smell of P*** and S***

As I get on a bit

Love Dad

Helping my daughters to fly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Playing a Round with Donald Trump

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...