Saturday 29 January 2022

Allo France

 A French Peak last night so thank you, but why

My small daughter sat in the corner next to me is doing French

and 2 of the family are/were almost bilingual in French

My daughters are bilingual in English/Shanghaiese (Mandarin)

Me as you know just writes RUBBISH that's translated into every language

via my Wordpress especially

MY back is almost better, nearly 2 months since it popped out again

And now Chinese New Year is on the Horizon

I was in China for Chinese New Year 22 years ago

So anyway

Stay Happy Always and read my rubbish

Putin needs to put is toys away and enjoy the Chinese Crackers

Rebuild the World, not destroy it





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Playing a Round with Donald Trump

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...