Tuesday 13 June 2023

Singapore again

Singapore again

so you have found my 2 backup sites on blogger

Hope you like it

michaelgcasey@hotmail.com to say THANK YOU

but you won't as internet is free

Not even one samaritan out of the 10 who were cured

will turn back to me, to say thank you

I see all the figures though

you can all nominate me for a Nobel

cos they give money,  useful for my old age and student daughters

other awards are worthless as it's just a plastic trophy

a lifetime supply of quality toilet paper

that's useful especially with my CKD



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Playing a Round with Donald Trump

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...