Friday 25 August 2023

Rich Crazy Mad Singapore you will overtake USA and be my NO.1 reader on Cartoons made from Words

Rich Crazy Mad Singapore you will overtake USA and be my 

NO.1 reader on Cartoons made from Words. HERE

by the end of day if you can keep it up

So a Big Thank YOU

I would run around my house naked to celebrate

but the neighbours would complain

So I'll leave it to your imagination


big or small imagination that is

I've had a horrible night of Tinnitus

and Tinnitus is not a gay Roman lover

if you remember your Latin

I suffered 5 years of it

it, not IT, there is a difference

and it, not doing it, which is something

entirely different

so it, IT, it, are 3 very different things

do you get it

which makes a fourth

see English is so easy

well if you are Singaporean that is

so the price of the house near me had dropped to 315k

and is back on the market

but you are probably going to avoid me and it

and it is a 5th it there

i did get /pass 5 language exams many years ago

and even tried a bit of Italian and German

then I met a Shanghai girl

who had spent 2 years in Singapore long ago

so that was Chinese or Shanghai language

and that I have not got a clue about

ToTALLY incomprehensible 

no wonder you'd have to feed me soup if you 

became neighbours


the rug was voted out of the living room so its here beneath my feet

a new one is coming for the living room

Colourful like my writing


8 years ago me and Totoro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Playing a Round with Donald Trump

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...