Sunday 12 May 2024

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

one of her friends is 99 now

another died at 99

a third is in the 90s



A House fit for a King, where my mum was born Cromane Lower Killorglin Kerry Ireland


the sound of Tinnitus constantly in my head, killing me, or am I missing a message

the moment I realised I wanted to Present, and yes 20 years later maybe, I was a great ESOL teacher

me and my mum, 55 years ago maybe


me in the computer room/rest room of StatsMR
school photo, 1964 maybe

the priest called me Sancho Panza, he became Bishop Brain, I ended uo a writer

my mum as I remember her, a packed church and 5 priests on the altar
my twerking backside and my first daughter, I still have the clock too
me greeting my readers, and Hello Moscow,  TIME to free yourselves


The man himself, Padre Pio

I believe we got one miracle out of him, maybe 2, read padre pio and me

Recently, through all my agony, and that is the word, I've been nagging him to death

In the end Pio has been up to mischief.

Persistence denotes Faith, but in my Tinnitus nights, you don't want to know

Only. Putin deserves to have my Tinnitus

I'm angling to avoid the  


inevitability of needing Dialysis

as my doctors say.

But God is Good, so should we be

so as your local priest might say

Pray for my Health

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

And God Wept, yet again

And God Wept Posted by michaelgcasey 12/10/2023 Posted in Uncategorized Edit And God Wept And God Wept (c) By Michael Casey if I were a poet...