Monday 13 May 2024

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

SO

If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can collect me , and take me out for dinner

and if you can speed type in ENGLISH

then you sit in this chair

while I dictate to you

and the rest is up to you...

Terrible non PC

But you have all my illnesses

It's either a death wish

or a  bucket list

And the noise in my head would make 

PUTIN be gone with the wind

or in my case Johnny No Friends by Michael Casey

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/2022/12/02/johnny-no-friends-3/


are you brave and stupid enough to be my LindyLoo?


and would you give up everything for a Tortured Poet like me?




@@@@@

I just stumbled over this

https://lindyloo.org/about/

they look like a great charity, so ignore all my rubbish and support the

folks there



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

And God Wept, yet again

And God Wept Posted by michaelgcasey 12/10/2023 Posted in Uncategorized Edit And God Wept And God Wept (c) By Michael Casey if I were a poet...