Thursday 22 February 2018

Hello to Portugal too

Portugal seems to be a constant in my readership. Is it where the data line lands after crossing the ocean? I don't know. I can do a bit of Spanish but to my ears Portuguese sounds like drunken Spanish.
So if I have a drink maybe I can then speak my thanks to my readers in Portugal.

Though you could just be Ex-pats, whoever you are thank you.

I do want to get my words on RADIO worldwide, so have a word with any contacts you have.

Hasta La Vista desde la boca de un borracho Miguelitto




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Playing a Round with Donald Trump

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...