Saturday 16 November 2019

My Father Christmas look 16th Nov 2019



I have just shaved now so I don't look a grandfather any more


and for my korean readers here's a present to read:-

 and as Korea is reading this morning something for them
and if you are a Kpop girl that speed types you can help me write Tears for a Butcher
sequel to The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker  or it may never see the light of day
it’ll be about 600 pages too.

I just shaved today too, so I don’t look like a great granddad any more, nor Santa
Korean Still Alive 2015KOREAN TRANSLATION Still Alive 2015Korean Valentine Poem페이지 1 Quick Stories KOREAN아직도 살아있는 2015BBU in KOREAN

Valentine 2019 ME
beard3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Playing a Round with Donald Trump

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...