Thursday 2 March 2023

Mustard Seed

Mustard Seed (c)

by Michael Casey

as usual I awoke with Tinnitus screaming and my back has clicked out again too
I'd rather awake with a Korean wife who can type etc
but sadly it will only ever be Tinnitus, a Roman lover, all hiss
now stray readers will be confused, who is this Tinnitus
CONTEXT go read more
4000+ pieces then you might have context instead of  conjecture
and if your vocabulary is limited or your English not so good
you have already misunderstood
This morning when I awoke I was looking at an image of nativity
I look at lots of images, I like a bit of art, as you all know by now
I was scanning the image with Tinnitus trying to kill me
I notice something up a tree
Maybe a seed
And that led to Mustard seed
Which led to Jesus story
and as I read the explanation on a website
I understood more about myself
Jesus's story and method is PICTURES
and as you know a picture is remembered
and words can be twisted
and nobody could read, and printing press not invented
for another1500 years or so
etc
So Jesus used PICTURES , word pictures
Because the will stand the test of Time too
so it go me wondering about myself
and yes I can see the ignorant amongst you
disappearing down that rabbit hole
come back in an hour, when you have satisfied yourself
Now I write for everybody
and there is a story within
just as in Star Trek there is a parable within
In Film there is a meaning within
sometimes we don't see the meaning within
Sometimes it has to be explained to us
Sometimes the story in whatever medium 
is just too PRETETIOUS, or BADLY told
that's why I refuse to read badly written rubbish
No matter how "commercial" it is
And there is a ton of badly written stuff
Look at your newspapers online and websites etc
Sometimes things are too layered
Like a clever dick musician
Over produced
and writing can be that
It can also pretend to be important
but it is just rubbish
Like the daytime tv films on channel 1000
So
my style when I write a story story is like a mix
of Joyce Grenfell and a Ronnie Corbette story
maybe I'm Gerald Wiley
All by accident 
But I hope I paint a picture as one of my backup sites 
is called cartoons made from words
if only I could draw, maybe a Korean typist and artist
but that's just a dream, as the state of my health
only an undertaker will have me, on a slab
pain killer kicking in now I'm not so much out of breath
tinnitus and pain is no whisky and soda
Anyway
I'm not clever enough to write things with deep deep meanings
However
every time I write stuff and I read it back
and remember I just write as the paper goes down on the screen
and only then usually read it all back
I used to read back to the kids and they'd give me a mark out of 10
Anyway
Its always better than I thought it would be usually
So like a workman standing back I see the finished object
Now some of you will immediately say
that's I'm up my own backside
and it is bigger and firmer than Beyonces
BUT
in reply I'd say 4000+ pieces, in 20 books
altogether 3,000,000 words if you count everything
and what have you done
and have you got 55 years love of Words
Miaow
Finally
and no I'm not as camp as Dancing Daniel Craig
But when I write and you read it in whatever
language is your mother tongue
Have planted a mustard seed in your mind
Does it lead you somewhere
Do you smile and does it make you think
about your own life, and loves
Because over 100 countries in the world do read me
They cannot all be looking for the toilet
Or maybe sitting on the toilet as they read me
Or do my mustard seeds burn and they will
even drink toilet water
Or maybe I'm planting laughter
and that is better than war
And eventually mustard seeds all grow
to bring shade on a summers day
to bring  lots of different things
Because a Picture is worth a 1000 words
and mustard is always good on hot dogs




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Playing a Round with Donald Trump

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...