Friday 24 March 2023

strange but true friday 24 march 23

Friday, 24 March 2023

strange but true friday 24 march 2023

 woke in the night, i do every 2 hours or so

and I was lying on my phone

the page was Goldsmiths Watches of Switzerland

On a watch

https://www.watches-of-switzerland.co.uk/Longines-Master-Collection-39mm-Mens-Watch-+-Blue-L26284926/p/17351109

and a free gift too
B&O Beosound Speaker

no I'm not making this up

watches I love I got my first for passing the 11plus exam

and music I love too, as you all know


so did my dreams come true, no as I could never afford such things

But if you give me those, I'll pose for you nude, just like the elephant man

then'll we'll have 4 sons Mathew Mark Luke and John

Now

Later  I awoke again


and on the phone was 

I

Il donatore  

(the giver)

an italian book or so I thought till I googled
and no I'm not making it up
it's too good to be made up
I had not clicked on either of these
SO you tell me what is going on
Later when I awoke again
I stumbled over Il Mattino
a newspaper in Naples plus other places
My small daughter was actually there
in 2019 just after her 16th Birthday
she said there were shrines everywhere
Anyway Il Mattino led to a piece about a
Comedian a female one
Pilar Fogliati

I read she played 4 parts in same film or something
she could play 2
if she did Johnny No Friends
Then I googled her

I hate Christmas appeared where she is a Heart doctor

doing something Chinese, pretending to have a boyfriend

I'll find it soon on the tv

I always say i'm a fat George Clooney in my head
and yes
Pilar Fogliati looks a bit like Ammal

So does God, or Chaos Theory prove everything

and will I get an Oscar or Nobel prize for

My Beautiful Mind





odd couple, a pair of comedians

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Playing a Round with Donald Trump

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...