Tuesday 25 June 2024

300 and not OUT by Michael Casey

Tuesday 25 June 2024

300. and not OUT. by Michael Casey

300. and not OUT.  by Michael Casey

one of my funniest books

but also the way my head feels

300 blows to the head with this  heat and tinnitus

my head drops with pain

and its not safe to go out

i do not know from hour to hour

just how I feel

and pain killer on my left shoulder does go up my nose

i suppose

see a cheap rhythm for you

i hate being weak and unable to write as much

pain and tinnitus does  that to you

and if you see me in the shop buying bread

that may be the best 5 minutes of my day

appearances are deceptive

 SO. 167 places have read me over on Wordpress

they changed the display options so I counted it all again

The Whole World is my Page

and none of you bother to pay the worker

so I wont have anything to pass on to my student daughters

just my old underpants, very Johnny Rotten

that's enough

and by he way 700 emails to Moscow by now

as I am awake at night so I email them telling

them to CHANGE

Society should be all about being good neighbours

But to Putin and Trump all they both do is HATE

so vote for somebody you would want in your family

and neither Putin nor Trump would do






i've got 40 quid if somebody gives me 900,000 I'll move there. 

b67 on rightmove plus one mile radius

No comments:

300. and not OUT. by Michael Casey

300. and not OUT.  by Michael Casey one of my funniest books but also the way my head feels 300 blows to the head with this  heat and tinnit...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Lunatic or Geriatic

Short stories from Birmingham readers in 162 countries so far HEAR ME READ ALOUD 207 stories written & read by me https://profile.typepa...