Monday 24 June 2024

hong kong surprise

Hong Kong surprise

 Hong Kong

r u going to finally  buy a book

u r the big readers recently

my daughters were at dinner

and they were given a ,bad Chinese bun

white English people did not notice

BUT my daughter said

I'm CHINESE

and started speaking Shanghai dialect

she got a refund

she'll be a food reviewer when she finishes her Degree

the staff were amazed at her Chinese speaking

Both my daughters are bilingual after all

even Totoro our cat is

so please buy a book or all 20, Hong Kong

or do you survive on  my free samples

I have to send my girls out to eat after all

and I cannot pay with grains of rice

SMILE


photo is from 10 years ago


Michael Casey. Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.


NoMichael Casey. Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Lunatic or Geriatic

Short stories from Birmingham readers in 162 countries so far HEAR ME READ ALOUD 207 stories written & read by me https://profile.typepa...