Tuesday 30 July 2024

Olympics 2024

Tuesday 30 July 2024

Olympics 2024

 olympics 2024




are you all reading me in the Village

probably not

at this time I feel 9,000,000,000 could have been better spent

Tennis

Football

added why?

Grand Prix next?

It just seems so commercial to me

yes there are the Ma and Pa stories that got athletes to the top

but all sport seems so stressed out

no fun and games

I remember the Russian female athletes with facial hair

and East Germans too from long ago

Torvel and Dean on ice was amazing long ago

but that was the winter one

It seems more like an over grown albatross

YES you will all hate me

more than if I called you a Cat Lady

But stop and think

where has all the FUN gone

Football Matches in No Mans Land

and I could go on linking

Love and Joy and Fun

But what has the Olympics become?


olympics 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Trump Addict

Short stories from Birmingham readers in 162 countries so far HEAR ME READ ALOUD 207 stories written & read by me https://profile.typepa...