Thursday 29 August 2024

Canada why?

Canada why?

a big load of cold nights in Canada today

I just spotted you

Is it Celine

Is in the Toronto church where I attend Mass

you tell me

Hello to ONE and ALL anyway

I'm trying to remember who did I email in Canada

YOU are Welcome anyway

The pain in my shoulder is beyond belief

and the Roar of Hells fire in my Tinnitus head is too much

Anyway thank you

It does cheer me up

All I need is 

for somebody to actually buy a few books

so I can donate to my student daughters

but nobody buys

just the whole world reads for free


you could all donate to our Birmingham Children's Hospital instead

of you feel I'm not worthy of your daily bread





always teach your daughters to Fly

just as I did when they were kids, back at the old house

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Trump Addict

Short stories from Birmingham readers in 162 countries so far HEAR ME READ ALOUD 207 stories written & read by me https://profile.typepa...