Saturday 21 September 2024

Tinnitus tales 2020 to 2024 on Amazon Kindle my final book maybe


Tinnitus Tales 2020 to 2024 is now on Amazon

Tinnitus Tales 2020 to 2024 Kindle Edition

by Michael Casey (Author)  Format: Kindle Edition

https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Michael-Casey/author/B00571G0YC

See all formats and editions


It has taken me 4 years to write this book, because my Tinnitus has been horrendous, So its almost impossible to write with such noise in my head. Like sharing a room with Trump. He has been telling so many lies these past 4 years. Its up to the voters do they want him again. Meanwhile these are the tales I did manage to write despite all the noise as well as arthritis pain. I’m. older now, but still 20 in my head, or is that my weigh in stones and IQ, you decide. I would still like to write a full length comic sequel to The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker. The sequel is Tears for a Butcher. Though that will probably never be written, as I’d need a speed typist and muse, who would be amused by me, But God is full of surprises, so read this Tinnitus Tales 2020 to 2024 ,and Pray Hope and Don’t worry as Padre Pio used to say.


 probably my last book ever, not unless that speed typist shows up to type Tears for a Butcher,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Tinnitus tales 2020 to 2024 on Amazon Kindle my final book maybe

Tinnitus Tales 2020 to 2024 is now on Amazon 22/09/2024   ~  Leave a comment   ~  Edit "Tinnitus Tales 2020 to 2024 is now on Amazon&qu...