Saturday, 10 October 2026

ASOS HACK

  ASOS HACK





I'm so left bank nobody would want any of my details

BUT in June 1978  I started on DEC PDP 1170s

as big as wardrobes and you could sleep on top of them

and 2 of my colleagues DID

Seriously though

BY LAW ALL COMPANIES MUST BE FORCED to HAVE TOP NOTCH

SECURITY AND RECOVERY SYSTEMS

I imagine yours HAS

BUT security is not a floppy disc stuck to side of  metal filing cabinet 

by a MAGNET

AND YES THAT REALLY DID HAPPEN

Charity Shop Refugee is ME

I am Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer from Birmingham England

WRITER of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker by Michael Casey

I am a SOB , Son of a Blacksmith from Kerry Ireland

and mum was from Cromane where the father of the father of AI came from

and SI is good too, because Pope Leo speaks Spanish

SI SI SI   YES YES YES

or was that when Harry met Sally

So long as you learn the Lessons its fine

and maybe you will get 2.7 million  clicks

in 172 countries 

over 3.5 to maybe 5 million words

WITHOUT PUBLICITY

ok, a bit of self promotion BUT

SHOPLIFE my Play could be a Panto extravaganza  

and I thought it was a BIG JUMPER for fat people like me

cheerio 

michael casey the fat silver haired writer from Birmingham England

https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Michael-Casey/author/B00571G0YC?ref_=dbs_p_pbk_r00_abau_000000&shoppingPortalEnabled=true

https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Michael-Casey/author/B00571G0YC?ref_=dbs_p_pbk_r00_abau_000000&shoppingPortalEnabled=true



at least my pussy Totoro is super intelligent 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

photos and candle

  Thursday, 18 December 2025 The Light from a candle  well I was hiding today as small daughter stole the study to work from home she has 4 ...