Saturday, 3 October 2026

Artist's Community Hub 3rd Oct 2026

  Artist's Community Hub 

I'm the fat guy who darkened your door

I just sent a file to to email

you may use the short pieces to help teach Esol English

and Sally from the alley

It was nice to meet you all

Including Noddy's Nephew by the door

I popped in to see if I would like any of the pieces for sale

So you all had to suffer me

I would stay with alacrity

But i have to listen to my body

I use bullet points mainly cos its quicker

before Tinnitus or Pain  gets to me

As I said to Sally I have windows I have to slot my life in

UCL have to understand that

And if you don't I don't have the time to explain

Cos I've been at it for 40 years now and 20 years prep before

So I show the door to convention

60 years, and I think my quality is as good as it'll get

And I'm not going to sit around in a group

manicuring words

They spew out and  that's it

YOU guys are better that me

Because you can draw

and instantaneously you get a Reaction

and Musicians too , in a second a result

WRITERS like me we have to wait 15 seconds  

then people say I wasted my time reading that

OR did you write that

I thought you were just a security guard

No, I'm a talker and I talk to a page

And that's what you get

Talking pages

I'm too old and cantankerous

to spend time in writers group, I would never join one

BUT

art like what you can do, is far more interesting to me

and Teaching Esol is right up my street

BUT

I can never know from day to day

nor from hour to hour my pain levels and noise

SO

I've sent a book of shorts that may or may not be useful

Just open your community email and see for yourselves


p.s. any stray person with a bit of cash, you can support the venture by contacting THEM



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sand in my box, I'll shower later

  no, seriously i'm honest, i perhaps should have edited out that bit, but my laziness was good because it made my point even better Tha...