Saturday, 10 October 2026

9000 clicks so early in the morning , you naughty naughty people

  9000 clicks so early in the morning , you naughty naughty people

hey ASOS maybe I'm FASHIONABLE AFTER ALL

all over the word 172 countries 

without any publicity

maybe I'm a good writer

not just a SOB

son of a Blacksmith

from Kerry Ireland

born in the shadow of Cape Hill Brewery

only Kerry Gold in me

so maybe that's why I melt in your mouth

as you all read me all over the world

OR

you are trying to steal

MY FASHION SENSE

https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Michael-Casey/author/B00571G0YC?ref_=dbs_p_pbk_r00_abau_000000&shoppingPortalEnabled=true





never judge a book by its cover

I am a Benny Hill with  a PhD  maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

photos and candle

  Thursday, 18 December 2025 The Light from a candle  well I was hiding today as small daughter stole the study to work from home she has 4 ...