Tuesday, 6 October 2026

Blinklist my Backside

  post 6501   Blinklist my BACKSIDE

I sent 20 YEARS listening and reading and ABSORBING

Before I picked up a PEN

and I have not stopped absorbing

So my answer to all your folks, PUT RADIO 4 ON

Or the BBC WORLD SETVICE

Blinklist sounds like BLUFFERS GUIDES

HAVE an enquiring mind

Grow UP in a Circus

Work in a Different Circus

Talk, Look, Observe, THINK

Don't copy Elon or ANYBODY

BE YOURSELF

SiMPLE

if you reach 3.4 to maybe 5 million words WRITTEN

AND AUDIO Pieces recorded

and reader in 172 countries

and 210,000plus  download in  multiple languages

2.7 MILLION clicks

Maybe you'll turn into 

a Benny Hill with a PhD

like Me

Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer from Birmingham England

or you could just never talk to your kids on the school runs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Blinklist my Backside

  post 6501   Blinklist my BACKSIDE I sent 20 YEARS listening and reading and ABSORBING Before I picked up a PEN and I have not stopped abso...