Friday 6 September 2019

41 years a computer operator

41 years a computer operator

41 years a computer operator, beats being a slave for 12 years, if I can parody a title.  I just thought of that as I was thinking of a title for my words  today.
Well I’m tired, Tinnitus kept me awake last night, and  NO he is not our Roman slave in a toga and sandals, go watch Up Pompeii with Frankie Howerd if you want titiliation, we did in 1st year at Grammar school when we should have been doing our Latin homework for Mr Hanney.
As  I mess with the family computer I realise I’ve been doing this all my life, having a play with a computer. We used to call it “Babysitting” when we got an easy night or weekend,  then  computers were as big as wardrobes. Nowadays they are like a paperback book, though there is the irony, I write books on a computer, they end up on a computer, or a Kindle. Or all over  the Internet via my sites.
100s and I mean 100s of Translations are now being downloaded every day. I hope people remember to buy the Original English, Though I won’t hold my breath,  as the Internet is free etc. But it does swell my ego,  if nothing else.
It may just be that General Mathis’s friends are looking at my words, just to try and find the jokes, and fail too. I am using General Mathis as a comic device, though to Americans they may think I’m turning him into a MAD magazine, I know he knows what I’m talking about, he’s supposed to be  very Erudite. Ok, and why should he waste his time on me? Well who do you think brushes the dandruff off his Stage Clothes just before he goes on as his Johnny Mathis Tribute Act?
So there you have it, me and General Mathis are tight, and I don’t mean he puts me in a head lock  as he calls Security and gets me bounced out. Though the idea of him, The Monk, needing anybody to sort me out, when he can do it himself, is so very funny.
Obama and Mathis do share reading lists, one starts at the bottom, and the other starts at the top. Then they meet for pizza, just the two of them and talk books for a few slices and an ice cream with sprinkles on. And you better have the right sprinkles, or there will be TROUBLE. Then  they have coffee, and arm wrestle over the bill, why do you think Obama just nods, because Mathis beat him at arm wrestling for the check. Though he did apologise by buying his a balloon to give to his wife.
What has this got to do with anything, I don’t know either, but you are feeling all relaxed now, that is the joy of text  after all. So come back tomorrow when I’ve caught  up on my sleep and maybe I’ll have a new story for you. But as I said there are 2000+ on my sites so that should keep you all going.
And any sensible clues to fix tinnitus would be nice, not sales pitches,  anything to take the pitch away, the high pitch in my ears.

With that I’ll say Be Good and Stay Happy always, which could be a catch phrase.

Michael Casey


persianBBUPORTUGUESE BBU2019China BBU-convertedChina BBU-convertedВ поисках индийской принцессыWydanie polskie Still Alive 2015win Wiersze dla wszystkichThe Polish TranslationsThe Polish Translationspolish Guardian AngelPolish Edition of Still Alive 2015Michael Casey The Polish Translations페이지 1 Quick Stories KOREAN아직도 살아있는 2015ページ1 Quick Stories in Japaneseインドのプリンセスを検索するにはインドのプリンセスを検索するには – CopyЭТО МОЙ ЛИФТ ADСтраница 1shoplife spanishJapanese elevator AdvertBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish Examples50 Spanish Examplesbbumar2008-en-zh-cn-1BBUMar2008.en.zh-CN (1)BBU in HebrewBBU in Arabic300 وmy new bedBBU Russian Translation microsoft wordBBU in KOREANBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish ExamplesKOREAN TRANSLATION Still Alive 2015The Polish TranslationsSpanish BBU아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

War and Peace by Michael Casey in Russian

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...