Wednesday 18 September 2019

Urdu Translation of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

Urdu Translation of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker(c) by Michael Casey

can now be found over on my Wordpress

It is not Shakespeare nor Dickens

but a modern story about love, family, and lots of Comedy with a thrilling end

What would you do to save your Princess?

It was looked at by a film Producer 6 years ago

maybe somebody somewhere will adapt it

and yes PAY me, as it always remains my copyright.


Urdu Translation of The Butcher The Baker and the Undertaker

 BBU Urdu

 https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/author/michaelgcasey/

 

 




 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

PIo my soul cleaner

  from our back garden grotto, with Mary and Bernadette behind him Let There Be Light © By Michael Casey Let my tears be my words Let the ca...