Sunday 22 September 2019

Stop for Sunday 22/9/19

Stop for Sunday 22/9/19

Stop for Sunday 22/9/19

Well I hope you don't think I've littered my site with all the Translations.

I had Polish neighbours and a great Polish shop

That led to Polish uploads, and 21,000 Readers in just 3 weeks

Then later I thought upload other languages.

I think I've covered everybody now, so the whole world can suffer

I will write some new material, but I'm not pushing myself as much

There are over 2000 short stories after 30 years, as well as the full length novel The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

Besides the Pain Monster does come out to play, and Tinnitus keeping me awake all night is no joke...

It does amuse me that Trump is now facing off a Comedian, in Ukraine

It would be perfect irony if this finally beats him

Though like all dictators and bullies they always go to the bitter end.

So will Trump finally fall to all his corruption, or will he win again via the Electoral College scam, and it is a scam.

I'll get back to you all later, there are a few stories bubbling around my head. Maybe I should get speech to text software then I could write 3 times as much

I can hear you all scream Please God No, Make Casey stop and we'll go to church and be nice to all our neighbours. Please God, we promise...

You are all so cruel, I am thinking about the Doreen the Singer story about the care worker that sings, but we'll have to see what grabs my attention first. It's first come first served to speak, as to what I actually write. I can actually remember standing at a bus stop moving my fingers as I waited for a bus, to try and learn the keyboard positions. That was 41 years ago, it just flashed into my mind. So say your prayers and come back later and I'll have a new story, maybe.









https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

War and Peace by Michael Casey in Russian

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...