Sunday 8 September 2019

tomorrow Theatre Trip


tomorrow Theatre Trip

tomorrow Theatre Trip
come back in the morning and I’ll explain why I cried in the Theatre
it was a theatre veresion of film below

its on at the Birmingham Rep   so GO


The Lovely Bones (film) – Wikipedia


https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › The_Lovely_Bones_(film)
The Lovely Bones is a 2009 supernatural thriller film directed by Peter Jackson, and starring Mark Wahlberg, Rachel Weisz, Susan Sarandon, Stanley Tucci, …
here’s another image of me
6919me
Advertisements
Report this ad
Report this ad

41 years a computer operator

41 years a computer operator, beats being a slave for 12 years, if I can parody a title.  I just thought of that as I was thinking of a title for my words  today.
Well I’m tired, Tinnitus kept me awake last night, and  NO he is not our Roman slave in a toga and sandals, go watch Up Pompeii with Frankie Howerd if you want titiliation, we did in 1st year at Grammar school when we should have been doing our Latin homework for Mr Hanney.
As  I mess with the family computer I realise I’ve been doing this all my life, having a play with a computer. We used to call it “Babysitting” when we got an easy night or weekend,  then  computers were as big as wardrobes. Nowadays they are like a paperback book, though there is the irony, I write books on a computer, they end up on a computer, or a Kindle. Or all over  the Internet via my sites.
100s and I mean 100s of Translations are now being downloaded every day. I hope people remember to buy the Original English, Though I won’t hold my breath,  as the Internet is free etc. But it does swell my ego,  if nothing else.
It may just be that General Mathis’s friends are looking at my words, just to try and find the jokes, and fail too. I am using General Mathis as a comic device, though to Americans they may think I’m turning him into a MAD magazine, I know he knows what I’m talking about, he’s supposed to be  very Erudite. Ok, and why should he waste his time on me? Well who do you think brushes the dandruff off his Stage Clothes just before he goes on as his Johnny Mathis Tribute Act?
So there you have it, me and General Mathis are tight, and I don’t mean he puts me in a head lock  as he calls Security and gets me bounced out. Though the idea of him, The Monk, needing anybody to sort me out, when he can do it himself, is so very funny.
Obama and Mathis do share reading lists, one starts at the bottom, and the other starts at the top. Then they meet for pizza, just the two of them and talk books for a few slices and an ice cream with sprinkles on. And you better have the right sprinkles, or there will be TROUBLE. Then  they have coffee, and arm wrestle over the bill, why do you think Obama just nods, because Mathis beat him at arm wrestling for the check. Though he did apologise by buying his a balloon to give to his wife.
What has this got to do with anything, I don’t know either, but you are feeling all relaxed now, that is the joy of text  after all. So come back tomorrow when I’ve caught  up on my sleep and maybe I’ll have a new story for you. But as I said there are 2000+ on my sites so that should keep you all going.
And any sensible clues to fix tinnitus would be nice, not sales pitches,  anything to take the pitch away, the high pitch in my ears.

With that I’ll say Be Good and Stay Happy always, which could be a catch phrase.

Michael Casey
Report this ad


persianBBUPORTUGUESE BBU2019China BBU-convertedChina BBU-convertedВ поисках индийской принцессыWydanie polskie Still Alive 2015win Wiersze dla wszystkichThe Polish TranslationsThe Polish Translationspolish Guardian AngelPolish Edition of Still Alive 2015Michael Casey The Polish Translations페이지 1 Quick Stories KOREAN아직도 살아있는 2015ページ1 Quick Stories in Japaneseインドのプリンセスを検索するにはインドのプリンセスを検索するには – CopyЭТО МОЙ ЛИФТ ADСтраница 1shoplife spanishJapanese elevator AdvertBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish Examples50 Spanish Examplesbbumar2008-en-zh-cn-1BBUMar2008.en.zh-CN (1)BBU in HebrewBBU in Arabic300 وmy new bedBBU Russian Translation microsoft wordBBU in KOREANBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish ExamplesKOREAN TRANSLATION Still Alive 2015The Polish TranslationsSpanish BBU아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015

Hope you are missing me

Hope you are missing me
Will be back in the  groove Friday or Saturday
I encourage you to read
Chapter 9 of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker
M.P. Married to a Person, Married to a People
which is my comic take on Elections from 30 years ago, and still funnier than any
“modern” ideas, maybe influenced by Tom Sharpe, you tell me.
p.s.you were reading Portuguese, Arabic, Italian and German translations of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker today, as well as downloading stuff too, so go SPREAD THE WORD, I have  2 daughters and a female cat called Totoro to support.

persianBBUPORTUGUESE BBU2019China BBU-convertedChina BBU-convertedВ поисках индийской принцессыWydanie polskie Still Alive 2015win Wiersze dla wszystkichThe Polish TranslationsThe Polish Translationspolish Guardian AngelPolish Edition of Still Alive 2015Michael Casey The Polish Translations페이지 1 Quick Stories KOREAN아직도 살아있는 2015ページ1 Quick Stories in Japaneseインドのプリンセスを検索するにはインドのプリンセスを検索するには – CopyЭТО МОЙ ЛИФТ ADСтраница 1shoplife spanishJapanese elevator AdvertBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish Examples50 Spanish Examplesbbumar2008-en-zh-cn-1BBUMar2008.en.zh-CN (1)BBU in HebrewBBU in Arabic300 وmy new bedBBU Russian Translation microsoft wordBBU in KOREANBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish ExamplesKOREAN TRANSLATION Still Alive 2015The Polish TranslationsSpanish BBU아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015

this is what a fat silver haired writer in shades looks like

Report this ad
Report this ad
the shades are missing, my small daughter said I looked Happy today
persianBBUPORTUGUESE BBU2019China BBU-convertedChina BBU-convertedВ поисках индийской принцессыWydanie polskie Still Alive 2015win Wiersze dla wszystkichThe Polish TranslationsThe Polish Translationspolish Guardian AngelPolish Edition of Still Alive 2015Michael Casey The Polish Translations페이지 1 Quick Stories KOREAN아직도 살아있는 2015ページ1 Quick Stories in Japaneseインドのプリンセスを検索するにはインドのプリンセスを検索するには – CopyЭТО МОЙ ЛИФТ ADСтраница 1shoplife spanishJapanese elevator AdvertBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish Examples50 Spanish Examplesbbumar2008-en-zh-cn-1BBUMar2008.en.zh-CN (1)BBU in HebrewBBU in Arabic300 وmy new bedBBU Russian Translation microsoft wordBBU in KOREANBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish ExamplesKOREAN TRANSLATION Still Alive 2015The Polish TranslationsSpanish BBU아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015

https://www.amazon.co.uk/l/B00571G0YC

2500 up on Blogger

2500 up
there are now 2500 pieces of original writing here, which includes a few repeats, and chats. So a ton of stuff going back 10 years of posting here on Blogger.
The actual writing may go back 30 years with some of the stuff loaded up.
Today Mother Russian, Australia, Argentina, Egypt and India as well as USA are reading my stuff. As well as Unknown Region, which could be retired General Mathis, or the Navy Seals. They don’t post photos of themselves reading my writing. Or maybe the space station, when they are not busy fire watching the Amazon.
Whoever you are in the world or out of this world, a very big thank you for helping me get to 2500 on my Butcher Baker Undertaker blogger which is the main site, so tell everybody to look here.
Everything remains my copyright by the way. And yes my stuff can be used to help teach English  via comedy. Some day Rupert Murdoch may finally realise he can make loads of money by using me. And I can have enough to help out my two teenage daughters, well that’s the dream. It’s more likely I meet the Hound of the Baskervilles, which is a private joke, which one person may get out there in cyberspace.
Just saw a nice film, Falling INN Love I’ve already decided I’ll watch it again, the gentle humour is very good. I give it 8 out of 10
So come back tomorrow and no doubt I’ll have something new for you all. I am useless apart from Writing Stories, apart from what’s in my imagination.
SLAP.
Report this ad


p.s. the new cover page for the site says   1.5  Million WORDS now, and the new photo is me in Lourdes, 30 years ago, I haven’t changed much, but I am in need of Miracles

Report this ad



Report this ad






Report this ad



Report this ad



Report this ad





Last days of Summer

Last days of Summer
well  Summer holidays will end in days, so the screaming and fighting will begin again, so much for the Teachers cursing their luck in the staff room.
The Christians are well worth listening too, not the religious kind, the band, I’m listening to them right now. “We” is the track I think.
I’m almost finished on another Kdrama, Love Alarm it was called, a bit strange and not as much fun as they usually are. With very dark shades to it.
I still have those 2 ideas from before parked in my head, the Timberlake connection one, plus the man on a scaffold. If you are as old as me, you will remember Lilly the Pink song, which was sung by scaffold.
See a connection from nowhere, just like all the writing. All my own work, no stealing by me. I have 50 years love of words, I’m not some kid trawling the Internet to steal things.
I put my stuff online in the vain hope of enticing commercial interest, also I don’t want to die with my 1,512,000+ words left as dust, or locked in cyberspace. While I burn in Hell, or sneak into Heaven hidden amongst the beggars.
I hoped you liked yesterday’s story about a tramp. And yes I side with the least of the brethren, because despite my bulk I am one of them. I have more in common with them than the self serving “elites”. Though being able to read and write and having clean water does make me an elite compared to 50% of the world’s population. DISCUSS
Well I got a letter saying I’m in the queue for a procedure re the lump in my chest, so NHS thanks for that.
If anybody can cure Tinnitus and random chronic pain I’d be very happy. But just emails galore advertising rubbish are of no use. And I’d rather have pain than join the USA Opioid  generation. 5% of the World  taking 95% of the world’s opioids, this has more to do with fear of being sued  than healthcare. DISCUSS
The girls are off singing at a Wedding soon, so I’ll hear how the bride was etc
My stories vary so much depending on what comes to my attention, that’s what makes them more fun for me,  and to you I hope. This morning Guatemala is reading a Spanish Translation and India is reading Hindi I think, so thanks to them. My readers are very far flung bunch, like bananas, or you have to be bananas to want to read my stuff.
So that’s your lot, I may write something new later on, or I may just watch another Kdrama. This is my life. You have 1,512,000+ words to read so go trawl my sites and read my 10 year plus back catalogue, see what a punishment, or you can try and find the truth in the haystack of Trump lies.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

War and Peace by Michael Casey in Russian

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...