Tuesday 24 September 2019

Two Blondes Moan about being Jilted

Two Blondes Moan about being Jilted
this will be the story in the morning
I don’t know where the inspiration will come from
you’ll have to work that out for yourselves
the style and pitch will emerge after I get some sleep, Tinnitus is such a pain
not sleeping till Dawn etc.
At least my latest Kpop drama is funny, a Kpop star from the past moves
20 years into the present. It’s really funny.
just go watch some for yourselves.
and yes that is my bypass scar, just in case you think I’m a liar
you can all buy my original English here:-
BBU IndonesianBBU ITALIANBengali Translation of BBUBBU UrduBBU in Indian HindipersianBBU아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015PORTUGUESE BBU2019China BBU-convertedChina BBU-convertedВ поисках индийской принцессыWydanie polskie Still Alive 2015win Wiersze dla wszystkichThe Polish TranslationsThe Polish Translationspolish Guardian AngelPolish Edition of Still Alive 2015Michael Casey The Polish Translations페이지 1 Quick Stories KOREAN아직도 살아있는 2015ページ1 Quick Stories in Japaneseインドのプリンセスを検索するにはインドのプリンセスを検索するには – CopyЭТО МОЙ ЛИФТ ADСтраница 1shoplife spanishJapanese elevator AdvertBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish Examples50 Spanish Examplesbbumar2008-en-zh-cn-1BBUMar2008.en.zh-CN (1)BBU in HebrewBBU in Arabic300 وmy new bedBBU Russian Translation microsoft wordBBU in KOREANBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish ExamplesKOREAN TRANSLATION Still Alive 2015The Polish TranslationsSpanish BBU아직도 살아있는 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

PIo my soul cleaner

  from our back garden grotto, with Mary and Bernadette behind him Let There Be Light © By Michael Casey Let my tears be my words Let the ca...