Thursday, 13 August 2026

quick links Michael Casey Birmingham WRITER

 

Michael Casey: books, biography, latest update

I'm Michael Casey from Birmingham England, the fat silver haired writer in shades. about 2,000,000 Words worth over 35 years now
michael casey birmingham writer from www.amazon.co.uk
I'm Michael Casey from Birmingham England, the fat silver haired writer in shades. I've done loads of writing, 2,000,000 Words worth over 30 years now
Michael Casey from Birmingham England, the fat silver haired writer in shades. 6200 pieces of writing PERFECT. I am a news Junkie for 57 years now.
michael casey birmingham writer from www.blogger.com
Listen to Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England, Michael Casey on Spotify. available as a blog post:
michael casey birmingham writer from open.spotify.com
Michael Casey from Birmingham England, the fat silver haired writer in shades. I am a news Junkie for 50 years now.
4 Mar 2021 — Listen to this episode from Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England, Michael Casey on Spotify.


https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Michael-Casey/author/B00571G0YC?ref_=dbs_p_pbk_r00_abau_000000&shoppingPortalEnabled=true.  

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com

/https://butcherbakerundertaker.blogspot.com/




michael casey a gorilla with a Rosary


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

quick links Michael Casey Birmingham WRITER

  Michael Casey: books, biography, latest update Amazon UK https://www.amazon.co.uk › stores › author I'm Michael Casey from Birmingham...