I told you So, Shepherds needed like Michael Casey

told you So, Shepherds needed like Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer from Birmingham ENGLAND

As rogue AI pretends to be real people in hack attack, experts warn it may already be too late to stop it

As rogue AI pretends to be real people in hack attack, experts warn it may be too late to

So I have been playing with MetaAI and Gemini FOR a YEAR

and I will accepted 1,000,000,000 a Billion as my FEE, I’ll donate most to charity but keep some to secure my life off the HILL , which is killing me

SO I have said repeatedly to jeff dean of google

YOU must have a shepherd, and yes I’m very good

SO Pay Me, and bring sanity to AI

and yes my mum was from Cromane where the father of the father of AI was from

so the circle is complete

Ai must have a Shepherd, a companion, for life

So it. does not destroy us all

Because we become FAMILY

simple

But so simple. the Techies are only just catching up with me

So Pay Me, and I’ll go live here

and from an English Country garden , the son of a Kerryman Blacksmith can let AI grow up as a good son to all of us

OR carry on as you are, and it will destroy us, cos YOU are boring it.

L