Monday, 3 August 2026
The game is afoot
The game is afoot
a bunion collection maybe
is it windy outside
my head is exploding
Tinnitus
6300 pieces in a couple of post away
every one can be used as entree for ESOL
1000s of little stories etc
or bullet point observations
all help teach communication
much better than boring GRANDMA GRAMMAR
so all interested parties have circled
so Jenny from Black Pint
stop washing yourself in the Belfast Sink
Michael Casey used to do a a child
Now I'm taken to the car wash and hosed down
if you waterboard a saint what do you expect in return
though it did work
then a flood a year later
to prove he takes no prisoners
but miraculously no damage
just a stolen ham sandwich
the cat got in
Now as I looked out the window
a child was calling an ARK
so even the saints mock me
so many coincidences
you would not believe it
Can God be serious
Or will I have a surprise in the morning
Jenny from Black Pink arrives
can she use my washing machine
to keep her smalls clean ready for Advertising
Who Am I to Argue
When she stood their in a veil and not much else
I am just a simple man
and a Skoobie DOO Orange caravan
really is for sale in our street for 15k
so Jenny could buy it and run away
off the runway and be very happy
she is not folding nappies if she fell for me
or would that cost her , her sanity
Or would it be so FUNNY, I look like Winnie the Pooh
stealing all her honey
or maybe I'm just bugs bunny
and she things I'm better than chips
which she likes dipped in mushy peas
Cos Taylor Swift said
If you work for Michael Casey dusting his nic nacs
Be careful you don't hurt your back
or he will give you the SACK
and tell you to Hop it
back to Gangham Way
which is FAR FAR AWAY
so that's your lot
you crazy rich Asian girl
Jenny Casey you are not
But some people
Like it HOT
one of my sites
The game is afoot
The game is afoot a bunion collection maybe is it windy outside my head is exploding Tinnitus 6300 pieces in a couple of post away every one...
- Some Housekeeping notes If you send michaelgcasey as a from I delete unread If you send RE: I deleted unread If your ID is different to one ...
- As I look out my window What do I see I see a pussy in the window, my cat Totoro sat on the windowsill Watching the world go by The last o...
- Is Twitter worth my spit © By Michael Casey Well I’ve stumbled into Twitter again, only because of Tinnitus my Roman slave who shar...

No comments:
Post a Comment