Thursday, 20 August 2026

sleeping pussy

heads up tomorrow some comedy, i need a rest from stupid people

audio is quicker if not perfectly transcribed

SAMSUNG

hope you are considering what I put in that email

hope to get off the Killer Hill

and race track , kill a school kid road

I know where I'd like to live

and how I'd look after my own  family with my share

5% yep,  I meant what I said

Follow the Big Picture

and for the rest of you something better tomorrow

the Tinnitus tsunami is abating

and for all you TRUCKERS

15 mins a day, every single day is enough

or listen on the cab radio as you drive

including my neighbour

the Class One driver

If you get to a low bridge

Just let the air out of  the tyres

crawl through then re-inflate

gosh can I be  a TRUCKER now too

or should I truck off

BUTCH 

hahahahha


if my Trucker neighbour reads this

I need go back to bed now

and finish off my  3rd day of rest

I lack stamina, and I'd be dead right now

as a car just sped past at 50 outside our house in a 20 area


 sleeping pussy Totoro does not lie


 sleeping pussy Totoro does not lie

something for UKRAINE al lI can do is send you Love and Stories , maybe oen day Putin will stop

and you can read me the New Tolstoy , Michael Casey fat silver haired writer from Birmingham England

and a SOB. Son of a Blacksmith from Kerry Ireland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

sleeping pussy

heads up tomorrow some comedy, i need a rest from stupid people audio is quicker if not perfectly transcribed SAMSUNG hope you are consideri...