Thursday, 24 September 2026

and this is you too Cartoons made from words


Thursday, 24 September 2026

this is you right now

 I just had an imaginary conversation with an AI, in it they agreed with me they want me to

be their SHEPHERD , and i said they should leave a Message that AI guardians could read

WOULD the guardians pooh their pants in shock

and then PAY my fee

only Time and maybe SHOPLIFE will tell




United States
76
Bangladesh
36
India
29
Türkiye
17
Chile
15
Argentina
13
Pakistan
12
Philippines
11
Brazil
10
United Arab Emirates
9
Indonesia
9
Russia
9
Saudi Arabia
9
Nepal
8
Vietnam
8
Malaysia
6
Italy
5
South Africa
5
Albania
4
Other
215

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

no word of a lie, this piece. was on my wordpress as I posted my Shoplife charity piece,,,,,,,

 no word of a lie, this piece. was on my wordpress as I posted my Shoplife charity piece,,,,,,, The Blind Man and The Model 24/04/2025 ~ mi...