Sunday, 20 September 2026

cartoons made from words these are your figures so far today

 


 

the whole world continues to read me, so TECH giants you should snap me up and throw in a couple of

houses too,

If I don't ask I won't get

or am I talking BULLOCKS , I know what houses I like so you could throw them in as part of the fee

and as I said before once I look after my own family, Charity is on my to do list.






Michael Casey Birmingham England.   



and the figures for. this CARTOONS made from word site

 

the whole world continues to read me, so TECH giants you should snap me up and throw in a couple of

houses too,

If I don't ask I won't get

or am I talking BULLOCKS , I know what houses I like so you could throw them in as part of the fee

and as I said before once I look after my own family, Charity is on my to do list.







michaelgcasey cartoons made with words. todays figure so far

Views

3.59k0
12pm2pm4pm6pm8pm10pm12am2am4am6am8am10am02004006008001k1.2k
19 Sept 2026, 12:00:0021
19 Sept 2026, 13:00:0013
19 Sept 2026, 14:00:0019
19 Sept 2026, 15:00:0015
19 Sept 2026, 16:00:0018
19 Sept 2026, 17:00:0016
19 Sept 2026, 18:00:0018
19 Sept 2026, 19:00:0014
19 Sept 2026, 20:00:0014
19 Sept 2026, 21:00:0020
19 Sept 2026, 22:00:0017
19 Sept 2026, 23:00:00126
20 Sept 2026, 00:00:00161
20 Sept 2026, 01:00:00185
20 Sept 2026, 02:00:00181
20 Sept 2026, 03:00:00169
20 Sept 2026, 04:00:00114
20 Sept 2026, 05:00:00119
20 Sept 2026, 06:00:00227
20 Sept 2026, 07:00:00301
20 Sept 2026, 08:00:001,078
20 Sept 2026, 09:00:00703
20 Sept 2026, 10:00:0021
20 Sept 2026, 11:00:0018

Top Referrers

www.google.com
1
Other
3.59k

Audience

Pageviews by Browsers
Chrome
3.42k
CriOS
160
Safari
3
Firefox
2
Pageviews by operating systems
Windows
2.45k
Macintosh
822
iPhone
160
Android
153
Linux
3

Top Locations

United States
587
India
338
Bangladesh
327
Brazil
167
Philippines
156
Russia
140
Indonesia
128
Nepal
101
Vietnam
94
Chile
84
Türkiye
84
Saudi Arabia
69
Malaysia
65
Uzbekistan
59
Mexico
57
Pakistan
50
South Africa
49
Thailand
44
Ukraine
42
Other
947

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

hello Russia

 Hello RUSSIA have you all bought Putin  a leaving present before  he flies to South America with all the GOLD PATRIOTISM is a way of FOOLIN...