Dear Mr Casey,
I recognise that you are unhappy with the outcome of the matter.
Director Relations Case Managers are trained and authorised to make decisions on behalf of our Executive Team.
I would just like to note that we expect our Partners to treat our customers with respect and - in turn - we would expect our customers to do the same. Whilst I appreciate the experience has left you feeling frustrated, I respectfully ask that you consider your interaction and language in any future correspondence with the John Lewis Partnership.
If you can provide documented evidence of a fault we will review the matter.Kind regards
Joe
Joe Williamson
Partner
Director Relations Case Manager
John Lewis Partnership
Customer Care
Tel No 01698 545 054
Friday, 11 September 2026
John Lewis YOU have to Prove It, I do not TOUCH my forelock for anybody, NOT even King Charles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bedtime story for apple
do you want a bedtime As an AI, I don't sleep or have a physical bedtime, but I am always ready to help you wind down! If you are loo...
-
The Return of Benny Hill with Casey and Sumiko Nekado As I'm a fool and she is a martial arts lady and lawyer If yu put us together we...
-
Sunday, 8 February 2015 Catchup Posts from Jan 2015 post Triple Heart Bypass Dear Stephen, I still love you, lots of cuddles from God 05/02/...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.