Monday, 7 September 2026

POST 6400. fro main blogger

POST 6400. 

Monday, 7 September 2026

POST 6400. yep that many

POST 6400.  yep that many

well the circle is closing

Today we have a KOREAN DENTIST

we have Korean friends

we learnt the sad news that a Korean guy who mentored the Cleaner

with her first JOB when she took over being the worker

and I became the HOUSEWIFE

which gave me time to WRITE

my Health was so rubbish, and its worse now

SO

we heard the news from the Korean Hairdresser

BUT

it turns out her DAUGHTER is doing Dentistry

and Johnny No Friends is one of my funniest stories

with a Korean Dentist in it

LAUGH

you can find it online

again school run is dangerous

and Lorry Driver gives finger

when you point out going too fast

THUNDERING ALONG

so I hope I have left this street

before the INEVITABLE DEATH

as the Manicured Bushes look on from inside school fence

I shaved and bathed so  I look less like a Tramp

and tongue out emojis from Idiots

cos i told them I didn't want to be any part of their scams

I went back to bed for a few hours

as I was up very early and I did 2500 words or so to audio

the piece posted earlier in the day

i have dispatched a couple of smart speakers to London

for our pigs to use in their new flat

heart surgeon landlord, social mobility I suppose

i may take a run to the shops

I'm in between food drops

no ay on God's earth could i carry my weekly shop up

heart attack hill

but  i do dream of a Life on the Level

IF Big Tech are HONEST enough to admit

I. was  right all along and for a YEAR at least

so I'll nip to the shops, and try not to die on the hill

i have bloods and vaccines due this week

one is Meningitis. OR the Kissing BUG

Students have it

So if you fancy kissing me

I'm all covered later this week

So I'll be ready

and are you?


michael casey a gorilla with a rosary, and my dream girl...

AUDIO sample 7th SEPT 2026 RUBBISH EMAILS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

POST 6400. fro main blogger

POST 6400.  Monday, 7 September 2026 POST 6400. yep that many POST 6400.  yep that many well the circle is closing Today we have a KOREAN DE...