Thursday, 24 September 2026

an audio file

 an AUDIO file which applies to Japan/Korea though I did have CHINA in mind when I recorded it earlier today

Inbox

its explains how I write and why using my material for ESOL you learn to SPEAK  English

207 Micco lessons of 5 mins each already to GO with AUDIO and TEXT

just turn the key. 

15 hours of audio Postcards from Birmingham ready

So AI could convert all 3.5 million words of mine into my own VOICE

and it may even be 5 million words, 6400 plus posts on Blogger

2.5 million clicks

210,000 plus downloads in Multiple Languages

Endless possibilities

So I'm much more than a Benny Hill with a PhD

and SHOPLIFE a separate comedy play/musical/panto

57 years in love with words, more variety than Heinz

and 20 years Listening before I started to write

so listen to my voice as you vacuum the wife's office

and before you wash the dishes

as I too have a crazy rich asian wife

mine's from Shanghai , so i know all about EAST

and yes 1000s of stories for all sorts of media too

4 times more than mrs Harry Potter herself ever wrote

Thank you all

michael casey the fat silver haired writer from Birmingham England
IMG-20260919-WA0022.jpg
in my head I'm still 20


One attachment  •  Scanned by Gmail
,
is this one better to hear or have i left you in suspense
so here is a brownie bonus too

my favourite piece of all my writing

and ironically my future as a Radio person ......
2 attachment  •  Scanned by Gmail

Mail 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

no word of a lie, this piece. was on my wordpress as I posted my Shoplife charity piece,,,,,,,

 no word of a lie, this piece. was on my wordpress as I posted my Shoplife charity piece,,,,,,, The Blind Man and The Model 24/04/2025 ~ mi...