Friday, 11 September 2026

46th CHESS Olympics.

 HELLO Stan and all your Brothers in the STAN nations

Hope you all have FUN

at the CHESS, i remember Bobby Fischer thing in Early 1970s

I was in Grammar school then

4 of my contemporaries became DOCTORS

I just became a Benny Hill with PhD Intellect

more like a CARD

Card does not bend nor fold

But nobody even knows that word nowadays

Stay Happy Always

and you can all read my rubbish

in MULTIPLE languages

If you are clever enough to track it down on my WORDPRESS or here

Obviously in a Nanosecond

you guys will track me down

I won't ever attempt to teach you to suck eggs

My PhD friend of over 55 years

He calls it the CASEY LOGIC

as he beats me 7 times in a row at chess

He lets me win on 8th game

He was going Times Crossword

Stay Happy always guys

and if you know any Billionaires

they could buy my IP

and a couple of houses

If I ask maybe somebody laughs so much I get one

Seriously I'd cap my winnings

and set up a Charity for 4 things close to my heart

BUT

it's more likely the Sultan of Brunei and Aiko Princess of Japan

BUY my IP

and the stand alone comedy play/musical/comedy/panto 

SHOPLIFE

AND

I win the chess too

so TOTALLY FAR FETCHED

stay happy always guys and Ladies

You don't look as stupid as. me

Its a cross I carry


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

46th CHESS Olympics.

 HELLO Stan and all your Brothers in the STAN nations Hope you all have FUN at the CHESS, i remember Bobby Fischer thing in Early 1970s I wa...