Friday, 25 September 2026

so its Friday

so its FRIDAY I was so confused by what day it was

the mizzle falling clatterin through my brain

I've got up and had breakfast and my 6 morning meds

so i can stay alive longer and enjoy the pain

and tinnitus

i'll make a fresh coffee you wait there a bit

so i  have my coffee

I just sent an email about my comedy SHOPLIFE

to various people

its like LSD for LSE alumni

the Potential will blow your Mind

THEN

look at the Mountain of Words

Frassati is climbing

before an Avalanche of my Words

and then I get my nice house in Islington

etc

BUT

the Techie people have to open their minds

so I'll leave that with you all for now

but remember

PANTO is like LEGO

no one show is like the next

and if a Theatre is empty for one night

YOU can fill it and do a charity show

with my play Shoplife

and it proves concept

and Jeff Bezos or Disney can record it live

and broadcast the very next day as pay per view

Or adverts pay for a free show

Then you have a tried and tested NEW Comedy/Musical/Panto

ready to go at the exact same empty theatre

or scale UP

to arenas

But that one night, by YOUR Kindness 

YOU have raised millions for a Charity

and I have one in mind or 4 if you want my full plan

Its up to the Gods, a theatre pun my dears



pussy on the floor by my desk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

no word of a lie, this piece. was on my wordpress as I posted my Shoplife charity piece,,,,,,,

 no word of a lie, this piece. was on my wordpress as I posted my Shoplife charity piece,,,,,,, The Blind Man and The Model 24/04/2025 ~ mi...