Sunday 30 June 2019

I was just listening to myself

I was just listening to myself

michaelgcasey’s Profile | Typepad


I was just listening to myself, well nobody else does.
Anyway I played back a piece from my typepad above.
I recorded all of them in one take,just as I write them in one take.
I realise the sound recordings could be better if I had practiced more
However 5 to 10 a day was the most I could record and I found it draining
You have to perform when you record after all, ask Jay Z or anybody else
There are 200 or so recordings, about 12 hours worth, so  if you  are on a carry ferry
going somewhere you can annoy everybody by playing my voice through your speakers
Though Posh Birmingham may be considered sexy to some
That’s all for today, I’ve been busy reloading my music to my old mp3 player
TTFN
Translations
persianBBUPORTUGUESE BBU2019China BBU-convertedChina BBU-convertedВ поисках индийской принцессыWydanie polskie Still Alive 2015win Wiersze dla wszystkichThe Polish TranslationsThe Polish Translationspolish Guardian AngelPolish Edition of Still Alive 2015Michael Casey The Polish Translations페이지 1 Quick Stories KOREAN아직도 살아있는 2015ページ1 Quick Stories in Japaneseインドのプリンセスを検索するにはインドのプリンセスを検索するには – CopyЭТО МОЙ ЛИФТ ADСтраница 1shoplife spanishJapanese elevator AdvertBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish Examples50 Spanish Examplesbbumar2008-en-zh-cn-1BBUMar2008.en.zh-CN (1)BBU in HebrewBBU in Arabic300 وmy new bedBBU Russian Translation microsoft wordBBU in KOREANBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish ExamplesKOREAN TRANSLATION Still Alive 2015The Polish TranslationsSpanish BBU아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

FOR Lithuanian I MET IN SHOP

Russian Translations at end Thursday 6 January 2022 Hello Other, wherever that is Hello Other, wherever that is Could it be Putin, or the un...