Monday 8 July 2019

from Brazil to Oman

from Brazil to Oman

well my readers are far flung as usual, and yesterday in 6 languages too on Wordpress

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/


So thank you all, but please spread the word then Amazon and Netflix might pick me up,

probably using a crane or a Russian weight lifter.

The exam results are still a month away, so is it BioChemistry  or Doctor?

You'll all know when I know

I may write something new later today. I have put 2 books in German Translation on Amazon

so lets see if there are any takers.

I still dream Rupert Murdoch takes me under his wing

My daughter did have a pigeon pooh on her face and destroy her makeup

So she went into a store in Birmingham and they were kind enough to fix her face

It is a sign of good luck after all

And that is what  the Irish say "Good Luck"

Tomorrow 9th July 2019 would have been my parents 70th Wedding Anniversary











so hello, all the Casey Clan too

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

FOR Lithuanian I MET IN SHOP

Russian Translations at end Thursday 6 January 2022 Hello Other, wherever that is Hello Other, wherever that is Could it be Putin, or the un...