Thursday 25 July 2019

The Scruffiest Writer Yest 25th July 2019

The Scruffiest Writer Yet 25 July 2019

Most writers have really PRETENTIOUS photos of themselves on book covers,
with me I go the opposite way. We are not always shaved and booted and suited ready for an interview, sometimes we are just a mess and in need of a shave
So here I am at my worst, maybe tomorrow I’ll shave and give you a “nicer Photo”
so look at these 2 photos, which one excites you the most, or do both make you puke.
Though I don’t know the gender makeup of my readers.
scruffy

valentine me 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

FOR Lithuanian I MET IN SHOP

Russian Translations at end Thursday 6 January 2022 Hello Other, wherever that is Hello Other, wherever that is Could it be Putin, or the un...