Monday 22 July 2019

justin timberlake

justin timberlake

justin timberlake was on tv tonight with his Tennessee posse, have I spelt that right?
Anyways he was great as was his crew.  It did give me an idea for a story so that’ll be next on my story list. Did I mention that I met a girl in the street the other night as I watched the Lunar Eclipse, I am most impressed by her, her vocation is looking after The Least of Our Brethren, she looks after handicapped people. So after the conversation I had with her and then watching Justin today, they merged in my brain, and a new story idea will be formed.
that’s about it for tonight, please look after the vulnerable near you with this next heat wave, and a big hello to Lebanon for coming back to read more. 2 full books in Arabic here on my WordPress.
I hope the computer translations are not too bad





persianBBUPORTUGUESE BBU2019China BBU-convertedChina BBU-convertedВ поисках индийской принцессыWydanie polskie Still Alive 2015win Wiersze dla wszystkichThe Polish TranslationsThe Polish Translationspolish Guardian AngelPolish Edition of Still Alive 2015Michael Casey The Polish Translations페이지 1 Quick Stories KOREAN아직도 살아있는 2015ページ1 Quick Stories in Japaneseインドのプリンセスを検索するにはインドのプリンセスを検索するには – CopyЭТО МОЙ ЛИФТ ADСтраница 1shoplife spanishJapanese elevator AdvertBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish Examples50 Spanish Examplesbbumar2008-en-zh-cn-1BBUMar2008.en.zh-CN (1)BBU in HebrewBBU in Arabic300 وmy new bedBBU Russian Translation microsoft wordBBU in KOREANBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish ExamplesKOREAN TRANSLATION Still Alive 2015The Polish TranslationsSpanish BBU아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

FOR Lithuanian I MET IN SHOP

Russian Translations at end Thursday 6 January 2022 Hello Other, wherever that is Hello Other, wherever that is Could it be Putin, or the un...